2018 Meeting Sponsorship &
Midwest Meeting Schedule
- January 23, 2018 - 9th Annual Midwest Monthly Meeting and Wee One Fundraiser,Seven Bridges Golf Club; Don Ferreri, Dave Gelino, Host
- February 7, 2018 - Hospitality Reception, Rio Plaza, San Antonio, TX
- February 20, 2018 - Assistant Winter Workshop, Midwest Golf House
- March 15, 2018 - Bracket Selection, Top Golf
- April 23, 2018 - MAGCS Spring Scramble, Ivanhoe, Thomas Prichard, Host
- June 4, 2018 - June Monthly Meeting, Eagle Brook Country Club, Craig Knight, Host
- July 23, 2018 - MAGCS 9 Hole Golf Event, Arlington Lakes Golf Club, Alan Bevers, Host
- August 27, 2018 - August Monthly Meeting & Annual Golf Championship, Highlands of Elgin, Brad Legnaioli, Host
- October 2, 2018 - Midwest October Meeting, Seven Bridges Golf Club, Don Ferreri, Host
- Dec. 5, 2018 - Midwest Turf Clinic, Medinah Country Club; Curtis Tyrrell, Host
|Number of Events
| One Meeting
| Two Meetings
| Three Meetings
| Four Meetings
| Five Meetings
| Six Meetings
| Seven Meetings
| Eight Meetings
Meeting selections will be available to select within the registration form.
Hospitality Reception - Wednesday, February 7, 2018
Grand Vista Ballroom
San Antonio, TX
The Midwest has reserved the facility from 7:00 - 11:00 P.M. and will meet in the upper level of the Grande Vista Ballroom. Midwest members and guests will be present. Don't miss this opportunity to place your company at the forefront of the Midwest membership.
| Sponsor Level
|| Looping Video
| Double Eagle
|| Full Page
|| Half Page
|| One Third Page
|| One Fourth Page
|| One Fifth Page
In addition to your company being included in our looping video, you'll be listed on event signage, on our website, in On Course and our membership directory. You'll also have the opportunity to help at the registration table to greet guests and customers as they attend the most popular event the Midwest hosts all year long. Consider being a part of our "Golden Tee Club" at our 2018 Hospitality Reception.
Education shall not be a direct advertisement but an opportunity to educate the golf course superintendent on a specific product, process or service. Attendees shall gain knowledge that will allow them to use products more effectively and efficiently.
Education committee will review program and materials for approval.
$500 per contact hour, other guidelines apply.
Please contact MAGCS for specific sponsorship opportunities. 630-685-2420