2019 Meeting Sponsorship &
Midwest Meeting Schedule
- January 24, 2019 - 10th Annual Midwest Monthly Meeting and Wee One Fundraiser,Seven Bridges Golf Club; Don Ferreri, Dave Gelino, Host
- February 6, 2019 - Hospitality Reception, The Smoking Gun, San Diego, CA
- February 20, 2019 - Assistant Winter Workshop, Midwest Golf House
- March 6, 2019 - March Meeting at TopGolf, Naperville
- April 29, 2019 - MAGCS Spring Scramble, Idlewild Country Club; Kurt Sams, Host
- May 22, 2019 - ITF/MAGCS Event, White Deer Run; Mike Gianopoulos, Host
- June 24, 2019 - June Monthly Meeting, Arrowhead Golf Club; Justin Kirkland, Host
- July 11, 2019 - MAGCS 9 Hole Golf Event, Pottawatomie; Dennis Gillett-Parchert, Host
- September 4, 2019 - Annual Golf Championship, Mistwood Golf Club; Ben Kelnhofer, Host
- October 9, 2019 - Midwest October Meeting, Mt. Prospect Golf Club; Darin Douglas, Host
- Dec. 4, 2019 - Annual Meeting & Midwest Turf Clinic, Medinah Country Club, Steve Cook, Host
|Number of Events
| One Meeting
| Two Meetings
| Three Meetings
| Four Meetings
| Five Meetings
| Six Meetings
| Seven Meetings
| Eight Meetings
Meeting selections will be available to select within the registration form.
Hospitality Reception - Wednesday, February 6, 2019
The Smoking Gun
555 Market Street
San Diego, CA
The Midwest has reserved the facility from 7:00 - 11:00 P.M. Midwest members and guests will be present. Don't miss this opportunity to place your company at the forefront of the Midwest membership.
| Sponsor Level
|| Looping Video
| Double Eagle
|| Full Page
|| Half Page
|| One Third Page
|| One Fourth Page
|| One Fifth Page
In addition to your company being included in our looping video, you'll be listed on event signage, on our website, in On Course and our membership directory. You'll also have the opportunity to help at the registration table to greet guests and customers as they attend the most popular event the Midwest hosts all year long. Consider being a part of our "Golden Tee Club" at our 2019 Hospitality Reception.
Individual Sponsorship - If you’d like to personally sponsor ($150) the hospitality reception, please contact Luke Cella to make arrangements.
Education shall not be a direct advertisement but an opportunity to educate the golf course superintendent on a specific product, process or service. Attendees shall gain knowledge that will allow them to use products more effectively and efficiently.
Education committee will review program and materials for approval.
$500 per contact hour, other guidelines apply.
Please contact MAGCS for specific sponsorship opportunities. 630-685-2420