7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. Continental Breakfast & Registration
Poa Control - Kyung-min Han, M.S., Director of Sales and Technology, PoaCure
Leadership Development - Steve Keating, Sr. Manager of Sales and Leadership Development The Toro Company
Green Speed vs. Greens Firmness: Is there a difference? - Darin Bevard, USGA Championship Agronomist
Eight for 10 - Rapid Fire Session of 10 Minute Talks
- Bunker Restoration at Ruth Lake CC - Dan Marco
- Practical Fitness and Nutrition for the GCS - Chuck Barber
- Greens Renovation at White Eagle - Jim Canning
- Roller Over Safety Protection - Jeff Cholawa
- Greens Topdressing Program - Chris Holt
- Equipment Maintenance w/ Topdressing program - Justin Prescott
- Preparing for the 2019 BMW Championship - JT Hauser
- The First Green Program - Kyle DeRoo and Cole Lehman
GCSAA Chapter Delegate Update
Illinois Golf BMP Update
Includes Lunch and afternoon cocktails and refreshments.
Member Registration: $85 per person
Class C and AA: $40 per person
Superintendent Combo: Registration for Superintendent ($85) and Staff ($40)
MAGCS 2020 - Slate of Candidates
For President Brian Stout, The Arboretum Club
For Vice President Mark Kosbab, Sportsman’s Country Club
For Secretary/Treasurer Todd Schmitz, Phillips Park Golf Course
For Director John Ekstrom, Inwood Golf Course
For Director Craig Kight, Eaglebrook Country Club
For Director Dan Stahl, Orchard Valley Golf Course
Directors Nate Bolhous, Naperville Country Club, Josh Cull, Chicago Highlands and Mike Paciga, Kemper Lakes Golf Club each have one year remaining on their two-year term.
Justin Kirtland, Arrowhead Golf Course will move to Past President.
Jim Pedersen, Hughes Creek Golf Course, will complete his board service to the Midwest. Jim Canning, formerly of White Eagle Golf Club (now PBI Gordon) has stepped down from the Midwest Board because of his change in membership classification. Thank you to the two Jims for your past commitment to the Midwest. Sponsor Thanks:
H & E Sod Nursery
Wadsworth Golf Construction Co.